TTS 2020 WEBAPP
$ 75,000 USD – exclusive
- Registered delegates will have access to the Congress WebApp. Sponsor’s logo appears prominently at the top of the main screen, and in the footer of all other pages.
- WebApp features include full program with agenda builder and note taker, faculty and attendee directories with advanced search and contact/meeting forms, e-posters, chat functionality, the sponsor directory, in addition to:
- The e-posters portal: expecting over 600 e-posters, the portal will allow delegates to search e-posters by topic, keywords, or author, access the abstract details and supporting documents and connect with the authors via email. A sponsor advert will be displayed when attendees access the portal and an acknowledgment will be featured on each e-poster. All e-posters will be accessible during the congress and will remain available for a period of 12-month through the TTS 2020 Virtual Library.
- The delegate message centre: accessible when logged into the WebApp, delegates will have the opportunity to exchange emails through the message centre. An advanced filtering tool allows the search by interests and specific professional criteria, facilitating meaningful connections. The sponsor logo will be placed prominently on the message centre and at the footer of the emails exchanged between delegates.
- Sponsor can provide three push notification that will be displayed over three days, one per day
Note: Other sponsors may have the feature of the push notifications included in their sponsorship
VIRTUAL NETWORKING AND DISCUSSION ROOMS
USD 10,000 - per room
To enhance the networking component of the congress, virtual networking rooms will be available concurrently with the live sessions. Delegates will have the ability to hop into thematic virtual rooms where they will be able to engage in discussions with peers from around the world.
Sponsor will receive the following benefits:
- Advert display when delegates access the room
- Pop-up advertising will appear at timed intervals
- Sponsor logo on the virtual networking rooms dedicated page of the TTS 2020 Virtual Website
- Opportunity to run surveys while delegates are in the room and incentivize them through a digital giveaway (to be provided by the sponsor)
- Sponsor logo in the WebApp, in-line with the virtual networking rooms detail
- Inclusion of the virtual networking room information on the “what’s on today” announcement during the virtual congress
- 2 complimentary access for staff of the Sponsor
- Statistical data on attendance (number of attendees, including basic demographic details)
ONLINE REGISTRATION SYSTEM
USD 15,000 - exclusive
Sponsor acknowledgment in the online system used by all self-registrant participants to purchase their online pass. The sponsor logo, with a link to the sponsor website, will also be featured on the automatic registration confirmation email sent to self-registering delegates, once they have signed up.
USD 3,500 – per page
The Industry Corner offers sponsors many options to promote their brands, products, and services. Sponsors will be provided with a dedicated page with their logo and company description containing a selection of resources such as images, documents, videos, and the opportunity to engage directly with delegates through surveys and other customized promotions.
The Industry Corner will be promoted on the TTS 2020 Virtual website and WebApp and will be accessible to all registered delegates both during the Congress and for a subsequent period of 12 months.
VIRTUAL DELEGATE BAG
USD 1,500 – per item
Offer delegates a give-away they can truly use through the TTS 2020 Digital swag bag. Through their e-registration code, delegates can access customized and creative e-gifting and e-products by participating in sponsors contests, surveys or by simply completing an online form. A unique opportunity to engage directly with the attendee’s and a chance to develop new leads.
Example of e-gifts could include access to whitepapers, scientific resources, journals etc.
Actual e-gifts to be supplied by the sponsor.